As a race, we have a somewhat mixed relationship with robots. They are either serving us dutifully (as R2D2 does in Star Wars) or trying to end the entire human race (as in the Terminator series of films). However, there’s a more friendly robotic face booting up this July as Microgaming casinos launch their excellent new RoboJack slot.
RoboJack, and five of his friends offer 5×3 reels of outstanding, futuristic fun and feature a vast range of bonuses, all set amidst a mechanical backdrop of flashing lights, electrical charges and zinging sound effects. With 243 paylines per spin, there’s plenty of chances to land a winning line.
The star of the show is RoboJack and he, along with Scatter Symbols and Wilds, are spread across the reels alongside RoboJack’s five friends. The base game is exciting enough and rattles along faster than a hyperdrive, but things get even better when you land 3 or more scatter symbols and enter the free spins section.
Here, the Free Spins Robot will select one of the five robots in the game and each has their own exciting free spins feature, complete with additional bonus:
- Robot 1 – up to 60 Free Spins and all RoboJack Symbols are Wild
- Robot 2 – up to 40 Free Spins and Super Power Scatters which offer a 10x multiplier for wins
- Robot 3 – up to 20 Free Spins and Wild Reels randomly selected by the robot
- Robot 4 – up to 65 Free Spins, plus 2 scatters on the reels adds another 8 free spins to your total.
- Robot 5 – up to 50 Free Spins and all wins tripled for the player
With spins starting at just 0.30 per spin and a jackpot of 90,000 coins available for the lucky player, RoboJack will have you loading up your interface and ready to download in feverish anticipation this July.